LUNCH AND LEARN
What is a Lunch and Learn?
Lunch and Learn events are designed to help you and your co-workers learn more about various health and wellness topics. Invite your co-workers to have lunch on us and lean how to improve their overall health and wellness!
How much does it cost?
Lunch and Learn's are 100% free. We provide lunch at no cost to you and donate our time and knowledge through a non-profit organization, The Doctors for Health and Wellness Foundation. Sharing our expertise is one of the ways we help our community improve their health.
How do employees participate?
The event takes place during your office lunch hour. Prior to the event, our Event Coordinator will send a sign up sheet and lunch menu to your office. Once we arrive, we will set up in a conference room with lunch and our lead Doctor will deliver an interactive lecture on a topic of your choosing.
How do I schedule a Lunch and Learn?
We make it easy to book a Lunch and Learn for your office. Simply call us and ask to speak with our Events Coordinator to get your event scheduled.
Lunch and Learn topics include:
- Stem Cell Regenerative Therapy
- Stay Fit While You Sit: Ergonomics for a Healthier You
- Balancing Hormones Naturally
- Natural Solutions to Digestive Health
- Secrets to Permanent Weight Loss
- Increase and Maintain your Energy, Vitality and Youth
- A Holistic Approach to Chronic Pain & Fatigue
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: A Multi-Faceted Approach